Take our quiz and find out which historical figure you are most like.
In social situations you would describe yourself as:
- The quiet one: You like to sit back and let others make the decisions
- The wild one: You’re always up for gambling, partying, you name it
- The entertaining one: always singing, dancing and making others laugh
- The flirty one: You love making others blush, and aren’t shy about letting others know you think they’re cute
Your favourite subject in school was:
- History and Geography
- Textiles: the only way to inject fabulous fashion into the dreary school days
- Drama: you’re a triple threat, and then some
- English: you never could get your head out of the books
You find your biggest flaw is:
- You lack self confidence
- People think you’re shallow and superficial, when you aren’t
- People judge you by your family, rather than for yourself
- You have trouble committing to people
If we asked, your friends would describe you as:
- Cold and serious.
- Beautiful and glamorous.
- Empathetic and talented.
- Ambitious and successful.
In what field would be your dream job?
- Education: A teacher or professor
- Fashion: a fashion designer, or a model
- The arts: signer, actress, or playing an instrument would keep you happy
- Big business: CEO, president, something for you ruthless ambition.
Now tally your answers and find out who you would be.
You are the glamorous, infamous, party girl herself; Marie Antoinette. You are on the cutting edge of fashion and everything cool, wild and always up for a good time, much like the last queen of
. People sometimes think you’re superficial, but at heart you are sweet and loving, if not a little extravagant. France
You have a lot in common with the Russian Empress Catherine the Great II. Ambitious and confident, you won’t let obstacles stand in your way. You know what you want and don’t care about what people say, as long as you get it. Your flirty streak sometimes gets you into trouble, but you know its other people’s jealousy that sparks the rumours, and so far from the truth it’s laughable.